Rapid Application Development
We make use of Rapid Application Development techniques such rapid prototyping and frequent iterations to give you the benefits of much faster development and increased flexibility as your requirements evolve.
Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies help us deliver the following benefits to you:
- The lack of extensive pre-planning allows software to be written and delivered much faster than other methodologies.
- RAD allows more flexible in changes to requirements, due to the cycle of frequent prototyping mini-releases.
- RAD fosters close collaboration between us and you, the customer. As the business owner you can actively participate in prototyping, writing test cases and performing unit testing.
- Gathering requirements dynamically throughout the project helps create a solution that is a better fit for your business, than if the design is fixed ahead of development (e.g. waterfall methodology).
We use RAD to work closely with you to:
- Select and apply platforms, frameworks and technologies to support your business requirements. Selection of appropriate platforms and frameworks can be the difference between success and failure for a software development project. We help you make the right choices based on your existing infrastructure and technology base and existing skill base.
- Achieve high quality best-fit solutions for your business needs, with high availability, reliability and security and low cost of ownership.
- Look to the future –allowing for ease of maintenance and scalability to minimise future cost of ownership.
We have a strong technical team to help implement the best solution for your business requirements. Our skills include Oracle, SAP and Java, and we are supporters of The Open Group Architecture Framework. Our consultants each have over 10 years experience in IT.